Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary
- To aid in the charity and service programs of the Monsignor George Lewis Smith Council 3684 of the Knights of Columbus.
- To promote a sense of community within the parish and her ministries.
- To assist the Aiken community in addressing its needs.
- To develop close relationships among women of the Auxiliary.
The Ladies Auxiliary is another way to serve Christ, our church, and each other. We pray, work, and have fun together. We support the church and the Knights of Columbus in various ways, for example helping with yard sales, dinners, Christmas parties, and the grill room for Bingo on Monday evenings.
Please consider visiting one of our meetings! We meet at the Columbus Club building on Spaulding Dr. on the 2nd Wednesday of every month except July and August. We often host speakers from the community as well as our pastor. All the women of the parish are welcome!
The Auxiliary is open to all Catholic women 18 years of age or older, married or single. It is not necessary that your husband, father, or brother be a member of the Knights of Columbus in order for you to join the Ladies Auxiliary. We have various speakers at our meetings including Father Wilson, the Cumbee Center, Apage Hospice, Vet for Hospice Animals and many others. Our meetings are open to all ladies of St. Mary’s.
Full Membership (eligible to hold office)
- Any woman who is the wife, widow, mother or daughter of a Knight of Columbus Council member in good standing will be eligible to be a member of this organization.
- At least 18 years of age, married or single.
- Catholics and non-Catholics are welcome.
Associate Membership (not eligible to hold office)
Any woman of the Catholic Faith who is not a wife, widow, mother, or daughter of a Knight.