Mens Ministry: That Man Is You
We invite you to new Men’s Ministry started at St Marys Aiken. The program that has been selected is called That Man Is You (TMIY), and has the blessing of Father Wilson. Please see to the right, under resources, some flyers about the program that will be presented to the parish in August 2019. We plan on starting September 13, 2019 and it will run consecutive Friday mornings. Yes, it starts early (6:00am) but what a better way to start your weekend! This a wonderful opportunity to grow your faith, and give a gift to your family and the Church. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to receive more information.
- The Scriptural vision of man, including the four leadership roles entrusted to him.
- The five personal leadership traits necessary to fulfill authentic male leadership.
- The overwhelming scientific evidence in support of the Scriptural vision of man.
- How Jesus perfectly fulfilled the role of man and offers every man the opportunity to participate in his life.
- Modern society's attack on authentic manhood and the consequences of failed male leadership.
- The three major obstacles to fulfilling this vision of man and the means for conquering these obstacles.
- The three means of discovering God's presence in your life.
- The wonderful renewal God has in store for men, their families and society.
|1||The Issue is Leadership|
|2||The Price of Failed Leadership|
|3||The Four Leadership Roles of Men|
|4||The Five Traits of Authentic Leaders|
|6||Attaining Clarity of Thought|
|7||Developing Integrity of Action|
|8||Laying a Foundation for the Future|
|9||Willingness to Pay the Price|
|10||Authentic Leadership in the Home|
|11||The Death of the West|
|12||The Cry of a Child|
|13||A New Day for Men|