St. Mary's Prayers & Intentions
Please pray for those on our list as well as for all of our St. Mary's family.
- The repose of the souls of all those who have gone before us
- Our priests and deacons
- Our military men and women
- For those who have left the Church
- Our police and firemen
- Our parishioners in the hospitals and nursing homes
- Carol Chapulis recovery from her illness
Submitting a Prayer Request
St. Mary Help of Christians will be praying for parishioners in need of special prayers. To be included, the following guidelines will be followed:
- The person being prayed for must be a current parishioner or immediate family member of parishioner. Some parishioners are very private and do not want to have their information shared. If you are calling for a family member, we need to know your relationship before adding a request to the list.
- The parishioner must call in to the Parish Office (contact Gina 803.649.4777) with the request.
- The parishioner being prayed for will be on the list as long as possible according to space.