This 8-week course is designed to help eligible immigrants pass the U.S. Citizenship Interview and Test. The course instruction includes:
- Knowing the process of becoming a U.S. citizen
- Understanding the answers to the 100 possible Civics questions
- Understanding the vocabulary used in the Reading Test and correctly read the words used in a sentence
- Understanding the vocabulary used in the Writing Test, listening with understanding to a sentence read to you using the vocabulary words, and then correctly writing the sentence
- Preparing for the interview with a USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) agent.
- Comprehending the vocabulary on the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400).
Register NOW (class size is limited). The class meets 8 Saturdays in a row from Sep 15-Nov 3 in Martinez, Georgia. The cost is $40 which covers the cost of the textbook. Students must have an intermediate level of English or higher.
To register or obtain more information, call 803-645-2059 or 706-284-7555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the website at www.LearnEnglishforLiving.com.